Thursday, February 3, 2022

REFLECTIONS


On reflection, while I believe wholly our trailer was successful in achieving what I had hoped, I believe that in some scenes the camera quality is not as sharp as in others. This is evidently to do with using an Iphone 8 vs using an Iphone 12 pro. After carrying out this production therefore, I would have  used a different device to film on for the difference in qualities in clear in our trailer. This could've been achieved by refilming- if we had extra time to complete this - although I do not think the quality takes away from the content itself. 






1 comment:

  1. Thoughtful consideration of the quality of filming: many students now use iPhones to film, which was your choice for convenience, although the department's Canon cameras are always available. Using the phone simplified the organization in that you always go equipped so can film at a moment's notice and equally can Airdrop to each other and to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

PROMO PACK BRIEF

LAURA SOUTER 1860 I worked with Tallulah Duffy 1823 and Fia Brown 1804 We created a promotion package for a new film, which includes two tra...